Here were my 2015 goals:
1. Mom's quilt
3. Winter Wonderland BOW
6. Holly's Tree Farm BOM
Not too bad, 3 out of the 6 completed. That's better than I thought. :)
And here are my 2016 goals:
1. Mom's quilt -- if only she would give me pictures!
2. Winter Wonderland BOW -- 3 rows done, just need 2 more and then quilt top assembly
3. Holly's Tree Farm BOM -- need to complete some of the embroidery blocks, then cut fabric for the blocks
4. Gavin's quilt -- he's all about the Avengers
5. Logan's quilt -- he's all about the Army and its vehicles
6. Winterberry Stars
7. Strawberry Fields Revisited granny squares
8. 1930s Farmer's Wife
9. Re-quilt Fair Isle -- long story short, the long arm quilter messed it up and it needs a lot of work
10. Alex's twin size quilt
The top 3 are pretty much leftover from 2015. Then there's the two quilts for twin boys who have been waiting for a good few years. So this year it must be done! My son is need of a twin size quilt, so that's high on the list. And the rest is all selfish sewing, things for my "wishlist" and of course continuing work on my 1930s Farmer's Wife.
2016 Finish Along. For the first quarter I've decided on my son's twin size quilt and my Winterberry quilt, mainly because I have the fabric for those two already. Plus I don't want to put too much pressure on my head just yet as it'll probably crack until the weight. ;)
Here's hoping 2016 is a productive year! :)
Edit// Well things change and my goals got shifted. Here's an updated goal list for the first quarter (and probably the second quarter too).