Tuesday, August 4, 2015

WIP: New table runner

I've been seeing this quote around Pinterest and Instagram for the past few months. We live in a small house and this quote rings so true for us. We love our little house. :) I designed this panel to fit 4 on a fat quarter and I had it printed at Spoonflower. Yesterday the quote panel arrived and I immediately cut into it and pieced it all together, making up the pattern as I went.


I'm about halfway done with this table runner. I was able to get a mini charm pack of Farmhouse by Fig Tree Co. to use around the quote. Now I'm just waiting on the fabric yardage to get into stores so I can finish it up. I plan on adding fabric to both sides to make it longer so it will fit my table.

With 3 more panels I'm thinking of other things to make. You will see more projects with this in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment