Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Holly's Tree Farm progress

I thought I would share with you my progress on the Holly's Tree Farm BOM. As with my Feed Company quilt, I'm going minimalist on the embroidery. The first two blocks had me stumped on how embroider them, I wasn't sure if I should just do the borders or include some of the text and other design elements (like those cute trees!). So I didn't really start on anything until after the second month of blocks arrived. Ahh, much better. These were much easier to decide on, doing just the borders provided the minimalist look I was going for.



I'm still working on the block below from month one and then I have the other block from that month to do. The third month blocks will be here in a few weeks and I hope to get caught up before they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment