Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Mail

I love getting mail. Maybe not so much bills, but I love getting catalogs, letters, cards and packages.


Especially packages that contain pretty fabric. :) I ordered some fabric for two quilts and a little something for my stash. Pretty fabric is my weakness, I hoard it like nobody's business.

On the bottom left is a fat quarter bundle plus some yardage from the Flats collection. I'm using it for my mom's quilt and I can't wait to cut into it.

In the middle is a layer cake plus some yardage from the High Street collection. The colors are even brighter and prettier in person! This is for my friend Jenny but I might have to buy a charm pack or two for myself.

On the right is a 10" stacker and some yardage from The Simple Life collection. This collection, at least certain prints of it, is getting hard to find. I found them on Etsy and I'm glad I got them right when I saw them because they were gone within the day. I'm hoarding this and don't plan on cutting into it until the perfect project comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment