Friday, March 7, 2014

More happy mail

I love happy mail :)


The layer cake will eventually be made into a quilt for my sister's silent auction. She's fundraising to sing in Austria and I love how there's music notes in this collection. Fitting, right? :)

I've been eye-ing Farmer's Wife quilts for awhile now and I finally bought the book. I plan on making a queen size quilt for our bed (I know, crazy!) but there's no deadline and I expect it to take me a year or more to complete. Just something to do during down time.

The Japanese book is a very fortunate find. It's out of print and crazy expensive if anyone is selling it. But I found it on Amazon for less than $30! I had to get it and I'm so glad I did. The patterns are so cute and I can't wait to try my hand at paper piecing some cute blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment