Monday, September 19, 2011

Nook/Kindle Soft Case

A girlfriend of mine asked me to sew a soft case for her Nook with a fabric she loved. So after searching online a bit for a good tutorial I came across the one at Little Birdie Secrets. She sent me a picture of the fabric so that I could find a coordinated soft fabric for the lining, and I even convinced her to do a hot pink zipper! :) I got the fabric last week and today I was finally able to sit down and sew. I started a bit later than usual -- thank you very much thread tension >:/ -- but I think it came out so cute!

Her fabric:



The lining is a soft material (for the life of me I can't remember what it is, but it's not fleece) in a pretty pink:


Check out that hot pink zipper! I love colorful zippers, I'm so glad I talked her into it. :)

I plan on modifying the cut dimensions to make a smaller one for my iPod Touch. Stay tuned for that one!

The tutorial link: Little Birdie Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment