Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jewelry Pouch for a Cause

A friend of mine had asked me to create a special necklace to be donated at a charity raffle. I happily agreed but once done I decided to take it a step further (and use up some of my scraps!) by sewing a pouch for it, in the charity's colors of teal, purple and white. Here is what I came up with:


The special tag that's inside and includes the washing instructions

The necklace in its new home


And I can't leave you without a good close-up of the necklace I made.


Here is a link to the tutorial I used: The Purl Bee
Took 20-30 minutes to create, a great quick & easy gift to make for any occasion!

If you would like a necklace or any other type of jewelry, please check out my jewelry blog: ANP Jewels
It has a list of all the jewelry I've created, a link to my shop and my contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment