Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Diaper Clutch

I've been eyeing diaper clutches lately. Alex is getting to that stage where I don't need to bring the big diaper bag with me, just a small clutch with a few necessities. So instead of paying $25+ for one, I decided to make my own for less than $5! I got really lucky and found the adorable dinosaur print cut into a fat quarter in the remnant section and I had a coupon for 40% off, which I used on the zipper. For the interior lining I had a ton of leftover white fabric from Betty's quilt so I used some of that up. Here are my results. :)


It can hold a Pampers wipe case, 3-4 diapers (size 4!), a travel size of baby powder and a tube of Desitin :)
I found the tutorial on the Craftster forum here but it was made bigger to accommodate all the diaper necessities.

No comments:

Post a Comment