Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cupcake Coin Purse

If you're like me, then you greatly dislike having your wallet become deformed from an abundance of coins in the little zipper pouch provided. I've been wanting a coin purse for a while but couldn't find one that I liked (or simply put, I couldn't find one at all!) so I decided to sew up my own. There's quite a few tutorials out there but I wanted something extremely simple. Here's what I came up with! :)



I used a scrap of the pretty paisley from Betty's quilt for the interior. I love seeing the pattern peek out whenever I open it. :)

Here's the tutorial I used from: Me? A Mom?
The only difference is that I didn't have a piece of batting, so my coin purse is rather thin. The next one I make will definitely include the batting.

No comments:

Post a Comment