Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Handmade Christmas

So this year I've decided to try and make as many handmade gifts as I possibly can for both sides of the family. I say this because my dad and my father-in-law tend to be slightly difficult to shop for, let alone find a project I can make myself. So I've been searching Pinterest and getting some good ideas for people (which I won't be sharing until after the holiday, just in case), but one in particular I'm slightly more excited about...


[source]

I-SPY BAGS! Aren't they cute? They can be made in any shape (including inside old water bottles) and with any trinkets. I plan on making at least 2 of them for each of my nephews, both with fabric. I don't think my son will be old enough to understand the concept of these by Christmas, so I'm going on wait on making his. But I can't wait to get started on my nephews. Hardest part is just picking out the perfect fabric and trinkets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment