Sunday, October 28, 2018

A Wedding Signature Quilt

I haven't been doing much sewing lately. I have two babies under 2 that keep me very busy. But I had to dust off my sewing machine for this special occasion.


My husband's youngest brother recently got married and my gift to them was a guestbook quilt. I tossed around quite a few patterns in my mind but I finally decided on a pattern by Thimble Blossoms. I got the idea for using the labels on the back from another quilter. I thought it would make for a great reversible quilt.


Photo by Marion McClellan

Photo by Marion McClellan








Quilted by Marion McClellan of My Quilt Diet
Pattern: On A Whim by Thimble Blossoms
DMC # 3802
Fabric:
  • Hazel Plum by Fig Tree & Co. for Moda
  • Glimmer solids in Champagne by Cloud 9 Fabrics
  • Bella solids in Fig Tree Cream by Moda
  • Quilter's Linen in Smoke by Robert Kaufman
  • Souvenir Labels in Pearl (#13740-11) by French General for Moda

No comments:

Post a Comment