Sunday, January 18, 2015

Feed Company Block of the Month

I'm having lots of fun stitching up Sweetwater's newest block of the month featuring their new collection Feed Company.
When I saw it on their blog last year I knew I had to get it. It's my Christmas present from my husband (that I purchased while he was at work hehe) and I'm looking forward to seeing it completed.

So far I got three of the blocks done and I'm working on the fourth. I'm on the fence with doing more embroidery, I've only done the borders so far. I'm toying with the idea of embroidering the letters, but I haven't decided yet. I figure I'll live with it for a bit and see if I want to add any more later. I'm already looking forward to next month's blocks. :)

If you missed out on this BOM keep an eye on their blog, they are having another BOM featuring their Christmas collection Holly's Tree Farm. I can't wait! I'm getting that one too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment