Friday, April 18, 2014

Great Granny Sew Along


I'm so excited to start the Great Granny Sew Along! I've been wanting to do a sew along (and actually sew along, not doing it months later) for a while now. I've loved the granny square blocks since I first laid eyes on them. They are so cute! When Lori announced on her blog the sew along and I saw her finished quilt I knew I wanted to make one. My sister crochets, so I think this will be a great gift for her. :)

Lori's finished quilt top
If you want to sew along with me and everyone else check out the following links:

Bee in my Bonnet*
Jolly Jabber*
Great Granny Sew Along info page
*Check out these links for yardage requirements

I also included the sew along button to the right for easy access.

You need a copy of Lori's newest book to sew along
 It runs for 5 weeks and I'm going to do my very best to keep up with it. I'm digging into my stash and scrap bins for this one. I'm hoping that I won't have to buy any fabric (except for backing and maybe borders).

Check back to see my progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment