Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Works in Progress

I've been working on two quilts for the past few months. I'll share their complete stories when they are finished but I wanted to share some photos of them in progress.

First up is a quilt for my husband's grandmother. I'm using the Snow Blossoms pattern from Lella Boutique for this one. I got all nine blocks cut and the individual squares sewn, just need to put it all together.



Next up is my winter quilt. This is the very first quilt that I'm making all for myself (every quilt I've made thus far has been for gifts). I'm using the Suburbs pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew in the throw size. So far I got the top 6 houses done and I'm working on the remaining 38 (I made a few extra to piece the back).



I do have a deadline for these quilts (hopefully by the end of next month!) so I've been working as much as I can on getting them pieced, which isn't a whole lot of time when you have a 3 year old. :) Looking forward to sharing my progress with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment